Monday 31 December 2012

My top 3 inspiring songs of 2012

As with any year, 2012 has had its ups and downs. To get me through the harder times, I've relied on a few key songs to help me stay positive and inspired.

Here are my top 3 songs: 

Who's laughing now? - Jessie J


My favourite lyric from this is 'I'm still rising' as it suggests you can never be defeated. 

Public Enemy - Harder Than You Think


This song gives me goosebumps and will always take me back to the Paralympics, reminding me how inspirational those athletes were in that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. 

The Script - Hall of Fame


I find this song extremely empowering - it similarly states that only you can control your own destiny and to actively pursue your dreams. 

Wishing you all a Happy New Year - I hope you achieve all the happiness and success you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment